Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wait! What? Who did you say?

Excuse me? Did I read this correctly? You know, I wasn’t going to comment on it, but then I thought about it and I decided that I had to. Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to inform you that none other than David Duval currently has the lead after the first round of the Dunlop Phoenix Open.

Please, change your shorts and compose yourself before further reading…………


Duval finished his first round at the Phoenix Country Club in Miyazaki, Japan at -6 today, one stroke ahead of the sweet little kitten whose currently ranked number 1 in the world.

Now, let me make myself perfectly clear. I am in no way predicting a “W” here for
Mr.Duval. In order to do that, I’d have to be under the spell of a multitude of controlled substances. Not that I wouldn’t mind seeing the guy win, but…..c’mon. Nevertheless, it is great to see that Double D is out there playing a solid round of golf against some serious talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home