Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A few projections from your Undaunted Duffer

I know I’m a Johnny-come-lately in regards to the Bob Hope Classic, but hey…

First things first, I’m going to be watching the young bloods this weekend at the Hope: Bill Haas, Sean O’Hair, Ben Crane and J.B. Holmes. Also, I’m going to predict strong finishes from Olin Browne and David Duval. That’s right, he’s getting that confidence back, and we’ll see it all out their on the course this weekend.

The Women’s World Cup will be decisively decided by the ladies of the United States. Although Japan will make a few powerful maneuvers.

The Abu Dhabi Championship is playing host to a plethora of superb players this weekend. I don’t even have the testicular fortitude to deliver a prediction. All I’m going to say is: Colin Montgomerie, Thongchai Jaidee, Jyoti Randhawa and John Daly. That’s in no particular order. Furthermore, Deep Bucket and David Howell. And that’s all I have to say about that.

If you’re not up to snuff on Abu Dhabi, check out my two part profile on the emirate.

All the links you need to keep abreast of these tournaments and more are located on the sidebar. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to discuss something with you. Can you please contact me at dougf@golfdash.com

Best,

Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home