Friday, February 17, 2006

Good Souls,

I know that I have not written anything in quite a while and for that I apologize. I have taken a little bit of a hiatus from the busy hustle and bustle of the golf blogging grind. I don’t know if it’s the weather here in Cleveland or what, but I got a bad case of “the Cabin Fever”. The driving range you see is nice and all, but it just isn’t tripping my trigger at this moment in time.

I need to get on the course damn it!

This weekend, the Cleveland IX Center will be hosting its annual golf show. Me and some buddies will be visiting and making some purchases without a doubt. Also, Jason Zuback and Brian Pavlet of Power Golf fame will be there for some demos.

I will give you all an update next week and let you know if I’ve been cured of my little case of the winter time blues after attending this most anticipated event.

I will say this though; the Black Label has been quite a comfort through this trying time of year.

Have a Great Presidents Day,

The Undaunted Duffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home